Breaking news! We are pleased to announce that Moovly has been selected by HubSpot as the best #video creation tool to work with Hubspot’s CRM and suite of marketing tools. You can now seamlessly publish videos from the Moovly Dashboard to your HubSpot account.
This community aims to encourage healthy and constructive conversations. We want everyone to be part of the Moovly community and have their voice heard in a respectful and safe environment. Our community team does monitor the content, but we welcome open discussions. If we missed something, we encourage members to flag content which they feel violates any of the below community guidelines, so we can review and take the appropriate action.
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, or threatening comments. The key to a great community experience is an engaging and safe space where everyone can grow, learn, inspire, and be inspired.
- Be sincere in your contributions. Post with purpose; to inspire, enable or share with fellow members. Also, consider the impact your posts and comments can have on others.
- We don’t want to stop you from discussing issues you are passionate about, but find ways to share your views that do not feel alienating, threatening, or toxic to other members. Furthermore, personal attacks, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, sharing promotional material, or posting links to third-party websites is not permitted. Please do not offer your content or services unless a member personally asks you. If a member solicits you without your consent, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you see something problematic within the community please contact the community manager or send us a message using the online form: https://www.moovly.com/contact
- In addition, Community members are also required to read and abide by the complete Terms and Conditions of use of Moovly: https://bit.ly/3thOCln
If your question is support or customer service-related, feel free to ask your Moovly community.